Training and Development
- Educational Resources Inc - provides practice tests (hardcopy/or software) for nursing students and schools.
- Geriatric Video Productions - resources for continuing education and inservice training for geriatric nurses working in nursing homes, acute care, subacute and long-term care facilities.
- Magnetic Resonance - Technology Information Portal is a free web portal for magnetic resonance imaging. Radiologists, technicians, technologists, administrators, and industry professionals can find information about magnetic resonance basics, technology, artifacts, contrast agents, coils, sequences, links, events, abbreviations, greeks, symbols, units and measurements, news and acronyms. The database can be used as a tutorial or teaching file for education as well as a business directory with information of MRI equipment, manufacturer and medical developer. The info sheets include an extensive overview to special subjects like MRI artifacts, MRI contrast agents, MRI coils and MRI pulse sequences.
- Meds Publishing - products for students and nurse educators include software, video tapes, audio tapes, and books, reviews and workshops. Categories include RN, PN, and NCLEX.
- Nurse Connection - various products and resources related to just about anything nursing related
- Nurse Practitioner's Home on the Internet - offering multimedia services, review courses, immunizations guide, search engine, and more.
- UltraSound - Technology Information Portal, a free web portal for medical ultrasound imaging and therapy. Radiologists, technicians, technologists, administrators, and industry professionals can find information about medical ultrasound basics, technology, artifacts, contrast agents, modes, scanners, links, events, abbreviations, greeks, symbols, units and measurements and news.
- Wilson Shepard Education Associates - providing nursing education for nurses includes seminar information.